Was just rummaging through the flowers in Jaime's present. He gave me an ENTIRE COPY PAPER BOX filled with bougainvillas petals, candy, marshmallows, a bracelet, an adoringly soft teddy bear and other things I'd rather not mention here. (Usually I'm not the one for soft toys but I love soft fluffy things ;). It took me all of 15 mins just to sort out the flowers from the stuff I'll be keeping! Haha, but it was so sweet of him. Must have hurt while pulling out the petals too. XD
Argh, I just splurged another $130 on a pair of maroon pumps from Aldo. And now my guilty conscience is paying for it!! Someone slap some sense into me, I'm becoming a spendthrift little shopaholic (who happens to be very low on funds to support her habit). POOR LITTLE RICH SHOPAHOLIC, HAHA. That shall be the theme of my new layout. I shall do it during the upcoming holidays.
I, Tiffany Y. Chin, vow not to splurge* on clothing, shoes, accessories or make-up until the end of October 2006.
Omg, the charity concert's this Saturday! The full dress is tomorrow and the outfit's MIDRIFF. I need to work out! I'm a bloody UK size 8 when I was barely just 6 a couple of years back. *sniffles* Oh no, I've gotta take off my navel stud on during the night show this Saturday cos my mom will be watching and it'd appear quite suspiciously if something on my bare skin started to glint. Who's coming? BUY TICKETS. WE NEED SUPPORTERS.
*Spend more than $15 at any one time
11:05 PM